Wedding Photos

Oct 26, 2008

a small vacation blessing

God has blessed me with many blessings. The most recent is that I was able to "purchase" a ticket to go to visit my new baby nephew Antonio with airline miles! I am able to take a short trip/vacation to be able to meet him and spend a little time with my family. I leave Ecuador this Wednesday and return Nov. 13th (two weeks). Please pray for quality time with my family.
I will also be able to attend my grandmother's 90 birthday party (but shhhhh, she doesn't know I am coming). And because I will be in Michigan on Nov. 6th, I will also be able to vote.
Please keep my brother Gianni and his wife Jennifer in your prayers as they learn how to take care of a newborn and all that comes with being new parents (fears, exhaustion, change of lifestyle, communication, etc.).
Thank you all so much for your continued support and encouragement. May God show you how pleased He is with you for being faithful and obedient to Him.
I love you!
Lorena

No comments: